When can I enter the main gates?
Gate opening vary per event. Check with the Box Office or consult our Facebook page for posted times.
What if it rains?
All shows go on, rain or shine! There are no refunds or upgrades in the event of inclement weather.
Where are the restrooms?
Restrooms are located on the right hand side of the main entrance.
What if I have special needs?
Accessible seating is available for patrons with disabilities in the reserved sections. Patrons should specify their need for accessible seating at the time they purchase tickets and should order early for best availability.
What if I need medical assistance?
If you need first aid, trained medical professionals are on duty at all Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre events. If medical help is needed, ask any facility staff member for assistance.
Where can I smoke?
There is no smoking inside the gates of the amphitheatre. Smoking is only permitted near the benches next to the Box Office.
Are there any clothing requirements?
Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times. Clothes, too!
Why do my lawn tickets have different sections, rows, or seat #'s?
Every ticket is assigned a section/row/seat for tracking purposes within our system. For general admission tickets, there is not an assigned row or seat (i.e. LAWN1, LAWN2, GA1, GA2 is just used to track tickets.
What can I bring to concerts?
- Lawn Chairs –For the safety and convenience of all our guests, only collapsible lawn/camping chairs will be permitted with the height of the chair not to exceed 43” when collapsed. Canopies, footrests, side tables, and other attachments are prohibited. This policy will be strictly enforced. Chairs not meeting these specifications will not be allowed entry. If you have alternative seating needs, or accessible seating needs, please contact the Box Office at 770-819-7765 or
- Blankets (for the top area of the lawn space with grass)
- Cell phones (silenced)
- TV trays/portable tables no larger than 23 x 16.
- Your own food in personal-sized coolers or picnic baskets. Please no larger than 23" long and 16" deep.
- ADA Service animals
- Personal Umbrellas. No patio umbrellas.
What isn’t allowed in the amphitheatre?
- Animals (Other than service animals)
- Large ice chests
- Open flame candles (candles must be enclosed)
- Illegal substances
- Illegal Weapons
- Cooking equipment
- Camers, recorders, or video equipment
- Laser pointers
- Knives of any kind
- Air horns
- Televisions or radios
- Tents of any kind
*Items listed are subject to change or vary on show day*
- Children 2 and under are free for all events as long as they do not take up their own seat in the amphitheatre, and are in their guardians lap.
- Alcohol is sold at MOST events. Photo ID required for all ages.
- Tables must be no larger than 23x16. This policy will be strictly enforced. Tables not meeting these specifications will not be allowed entry. Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre will not be held liable for any unauthorized tables left at the front gate.
- Gates open a minimum of 1 hour prior to MOST events.
- Parking lots open a minimum of 2 hours prior to MOST events.
All ground rules are subject to change. By entering the Mable House Barnes Amphitheatre grounds, guests agree to abide by the rules listed above. Management reserves the right to modify these rules or can request to see the contents of any belongings brought on property at their discretion. We appreciate your cooperation in maintaining the utmost levels of safety and convenience for our guests and staff.